Thursday, September 25, 2008

Moo card pouch




I've just finished my Moo business card pouch. Love these little business cards, they don't take up too much room in your handbag. Soooo cute.


I had some leftover small bits from previous project so decided they needed to be used.


Making something so small is a challenge, as the items need to be smaller than usual too.


I made it like a little envelope & put a small piece of plastic inside the lining to make it a bit rigid for the cards. I did a beaded edging all round and made a small loop for the bead to act as a closure.


5 comments:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Larna, it turned out great! Very pretty, and functional!!!!!
Smiles,
Pat

Wildflowerhouse said...

Larna,your stitching is perfect and I love your choice of fabric and colors. The beadwork is wonderful. Ineed lessons.....

Judy S. said...

Hi Larna,
Thanks for visiting my blog. It was fun to see your creations. Nice work!

Wildflowerhouse said...

Larna a little note to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have fun celebrating. How are things going with the dye? Sharon

Deb said...

I saw on my blog stats that you had come to visit and decided to return the visit! Your crazy patchwork is so lovely... and that is a great little Moo card holder too :) Beautifully done work - Deb

http://vintagemoonstudio.typepad.com