Thursday, September 18, 2008

More work by Larna


I'm adding another picture of my work. This piece was done for our Art Trail open studio weekend a couple of weeks ago. It was very successful with about 45 people visiting from far afield over the weekend thru my studio.
I always look forward to introducting textiles as an art form to the public. The reactions are always positive.

The piece in the photo is called 'Leaves' a study of. It is a mounted, not quilted, crazy piece so is more of a textile art piece I guess. I love a challenge and I set myself one with this.

I will be doing more of this type of work in the future.

2 comments:

Wildflowerhouse said...

Larna you are so creative. I love the colors. I left you a message on my blog about dye. Take care!

Larna Ezzy said...

Sharon,
Thankyou for your reply, I shall have a read.
Have a great day !