Saturday, September 13, 2008

Spring in the air




I thought I'd post a photo or two of my garden. It is the start of Spring here and the garden is waking up. The wisteria is comming out in bloom and the birds are in abundance. Singing and making their presence felt.

My husband and I have been out in the garden today planting a few minature Japanese box hedges to define some of our gardent borders. The fountain was added last year for our daughters' engagement party in the garden. This is definately my favourite time of year.
The last photo is the garden outside my studio with a flagstone edging and mini mondo in between.
Enjoy, Larna

2 comments:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

What an amazing Wisteria! Oh how I wish Spring were starting and not Autumn. I love Autumn, but then comes Winter,and indoor life for 6 months. Enjoy your beautiful Spring and blooms.
Pat

Larna Ezzy said...

The wisteria is over 50 years old. My husbands' parents planted back when the cottage was first built.
It always brings me pleasure when it blooms each Spring.