Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fabric collage




These are some pics of a fabric collage workshop I'm doing on line thru Joggles.co

The class is with Jane LaFazio and it is very interesting. It certainly is stretching & challenging my boundaries with what I usually do.

I have painted fabric and then stressed it with salt. Shiva paintstick the leaf and then tissue papered the butterfly on. I'm waiting for it to dry before I continue

A couple more photos follow with different stamping techniques etc.
It has been fun seeing the other girls work and talking on the forum pages. I haven't had any luck downloading the photos so I thought I'd put them up here.
Have a great weekend





2 comments:

Wildflowerhouse said...

Oh this is fascinating. Did you glue the tissue on or am I missing the point? Inquiring mind needs to know! LOL Love the colors. Sharon

Larna Ezzy said...

Sharon,
Hi. Yes the paper was glued on with gel medium, under and on top of paper.
Nice to hear from you.
Larna