Saturday, June 6, 2009


Sorry it's been over a month since I posted. Life has been very hectic but good. I received this gift of a charm and ribbon in the post from Pat Winter a couple of weeks ago. She is a very clever lady and also very generous. I plan to have a play with making a charm myself as she has inspired me to do so. The charm arrrived on this lovely tag too.
Speeking of time I can't beleive it goes so quickly lately. Does anyone notice this too. I have been pondery this a lot and can't seem to get a handle on it. I ask myself 'Where has the time gone" "What have I done over the last 50 year"
"What have I got to show for it"
You know the drill. I guess this is a time in my life I wonder whats ahead as much as whats ahead.
My husband and I are comming up for our 30th wedding anniversary and I truely can't beleive it has been that long.
Two great kids and a life of memories and love.
I should be very grateful, and I am.
But where has the time gone.

No comments: