Friday, December 19, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS


I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas. I hope the New Year is a healthy, happy and safe year for you all.
I intend to make some changes to my life next year. Not big ones but little achievable ones. Hopefully spend more time with my husband, after a dreadful year of recovery from back surgery, my daughters wedding (a good thing), and moving our business to new premise (more stressful than moving house) I'm hoping for a more fun relaxed and joyfull new year.

I've missed some of the small things this past year like spontaneous little things, so I will look forward to a new beginning in 2009.
I'd also like to take a new direction with my studio and textile work but just not sure what at the moment. I will reflect over the holiday break and allow myself the chance for change.

I'm wondering if all this reflection has to do with my age, past experiences, the current economic woes or all of these....?

Anyway a VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE IN BLOGLAND.


2 comments:

Wildflowerhouse said...

Hi Larna, I wish you a peaceful and happy hloiday and New year too. I am just about to post a new blog tonight as they are forecasting more snow and possible winds of 70 to 90 miles an hour. If this happens we will probably lose power for days. Last time it was 7 days. It is 18 degrees out, but the snow is so beautiful. Have a happy holiday and I look forward to more of your blogs in the new year. Gleefully Sharon

Judy S. said...

Best wishes for a Happy and Healthy 2009, Larna!