Friday, December 5, 2008

Teaching Weekend


It's so close to Christmas and I haven't finished all the shopping yet. Uhhhh
I've been asked to teach in Victoria next year so I'm teaching my 'Crazy in Cream and Gold" Crazy cushion. A little town outside Melbourne called Cohuna goes into quilt mode for the weekend. I'm so looking forward to it, meeting new ladies and introducing them to CQ.
It should be a lot of fun.
I'm off to help DH cook chicken satay skewers on the BBQ, I also made a potatoe casserole to have with it. I'm getting hungry just talking about it.
Cheers for now.

3 comments:

Wildflowerhouse said...

Larna your pillow is beautiful. I love the softness of the colors and ofcourse your stitching is lovely. Sounds like a yummy dinner! I'll be right over. LOL It is sunny but cold here. Cheers Sharon

Larna Ezzy said...

Sharon, I've been looking at your work too. Love the dolls.I've just made one for my nephew for Xmas. Will post photos soon.
Your most welcome for dinner any time.LOL

Arlene White said...

This is lovely Larna, I have only just discovered crazy quilting, it's nice to meet another fellow aussie doing the Joggles online classes. Thanks for sharing you link.

Arlene
Fellow Aussie in Scotland