Thursday, November 20, 2008

The wedding photos

Raelene walking down the isle with her father. It was a great day and I did lots of crying. She looked absolutely gorgeous. I'm so proud of her. Will post more photos as I get them.
Didn't DH look stunning in his suit and tie.
This is a photo of the bride and her bridesmaids on our front verandah before leaving for the ceremony.

This is the bride, my daughter Raelene and her dad, my husband Don. The wedding car in the background. This photo was taken in our front driveway before leaving for the wedding venue at Baulkham Hills.
The day has come and gone so quickly. I had to consentrate and absorb all the details of the day. I didn't want to miss any of it.





2 comments:

Wildflowerhouse said...

Oh Larna what a beautiful bride. What treasured moments you have. It looks like you had a nice day for the wedding.Glefully Sharon
PS I am enjoying the blogs you tagged.

Larna Ezzy said...

Sharon,
The moments were special. I'm glad you are enjoying the blogs. I have been looking at the ones you tagged too.
Cheers Larna