Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mobile Pouch



I decided to make a pouch for my mobile phone. It's on a long cord so it hangs around my neck. The great thing about it is my phone is in easy reach and lots of people ask about the pouch itself as well.
Any opportunity to advertise the versatility of CQ is a good one.
I used vintage lace and metallic threads. The fabrics were mostly green silk, organza and gold. I painted the lace to match the colour of the fabrics too. I then added a cute tassel trim to the bottom.

4 comments:

Judy S. said...

Very nice, Larna, and handy, too!

Larna Ezzy said...

Judy, the great thing is you can make a few in different colour ways to match what your wearing.
Cheers, Larna

Larna Ezzy said...

Judy I have a question about the blog site.
I'm having trouble putting the address of a blog on my 'blogs to visit' section.
A message comes up not accepting the address.
Can you advise what I'm doing wrong,I would appreciate some help.
Regards, Larna

Wildflowerhouse said...

Larna your pouch is so sweet. I love the colors you chose and your painted lace is beautiful. Very nice work.Sharon