Thursday, November 20, 2008

Surprise in the mail


Pat winter sent me a lovelly surprise in the mail a couple of weeks ago. I have been slack posting the photo due to wedding business in my house. Now that it's over I'm catching up on some posts. I asked pat for some advise on the heat tool she uses to transfer imaged to fabric as I was not having much success. Well Pat sent me some of her images to try and also some of her lovelly ribbons. Thanks Pat I will be using them in something special. Anyway after much trial and error I've discover that I need to find a different photo copier as the ones I've tried so far don't work. So.....Thanks again Pat for your help and kindness.

4 comments:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

You are so welcome, and thanks for the tag. I really love your work and enjoy your blog.
Hugs,Pat

Larna Ezzy said...

Pat, your welcome.
By the way I've just put up some photos of the wedding.
Cheers Larna

Ginger said...

I love your blog and what your making,I love it so much i giving you award please post it so you wont get the same one !
hugs ginger

Larna Ezzy said...

Ginger,
I'm glad you like my blog.What is it you want me to post.?